Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]It's a bug? or i'm doing it bad?
Hi, i have a little question/problem/dude,
The command /dl "username" works for show me the textures of any player? Download* it... And /lp i know is something similar, right? (explain me please about these /dl and /lp)
Well, when i put for example /dl hampa, to see the textures of hampa, on the chat says "Downloading customs for hampa" but this never ends, and when i put /lp, the username of tori, dissapears, and nothing happens.

Some answer for me? Is /dl or /lp illegal?
Thank you!
Don't play with me.
Hi, i have a little question/problem/dude,
The command /dl "username" works for show me the textures of any player? Download* it... And /lp i know is something similar, right? (explain me please about these /dl and /lp)
Well, when i put for example /dl hampa, to see the textures of hampa, on the chat says "Downloading customs for hampa" but this never ends, and when i put /lp, the username of tori, dissapears, and nothing happens.

You've confused it a little. /dl is short for /download - it downloads the look of player into the folder, e.g. /dl hampa. This way you can have his files ready without meeting him online, and if you happened to see him in fight you wouldn't have to wait for his items to load (you'd see 'em instantly). Same with replays, you'd see his stuff instead of default tori.

The other command is short for loadplayer, you must specify 0 or 1 for tori or uke, /lp 1 hampa will make uke look the way hampa does, /lp 0 jtank will make tori look like me. If you didn't do /dl earlier, hampa can have the look of default tori. If you never met me ingame nor did /dl jtank, I'll appear as default tori. You can do /dl jtank (and wait for "Download complete") then do /lp 0 jtank to check how I actually look.
Some answer for me? Is /dl or /lp illegal?

Not at all, but do note that when you do /lp, it's only you who sees it.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos