Original Post
Rate these madmans(Still practicing)
Please rate 1-10 on each replay.

Im still practicing =P
Attached Files
Madman......rpl (131.0 KB, 33 views)
Madman i think.rpl (77.6 KB, 21 views)
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
7 for the first one, i like the start but the bit where you bring his torso over your head and he punches you in the face a lot could be better.

and 6 for the second one, could be improved if you destroyed the rest with that 100ish frames you had left at the end! that could easily be edited in though.

keep at it though and just edit edit edit
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
the first one isn't a madman, uke stays too intact. otherwise it was better than the second one, though, because it had some strikes and not just you using yourself as an uke-grater.

the second one was too slow, and you stopped for a few times, which kills the flow. although fluidity isn't a must in madmans, I think a flow to the movements, a.k.a. keeping about the same pace throughout and such, is very important.

if you wanna, you can see what I consider a madman in that link in my sig.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
the first one isn't a madman, uke stays too intact. otherwise it was better than the second one, though, because it had some strikes and not just you using yourself as an uke-grater.

the second one was too slow, and you stopped for a few times, which kills the flow. although fluidity isn't a must in madmans, I think a flow to the movements, a.k.a. keeping about the same pace throughout and such, is very important.

if you wanna, you can see what I consider a madman in that link in my sig.

LOL@ ukegrater. I agree. You kinda used your body to shred him to bits.... :o
I think the first one was ok, but you could have done with more annihilation.
lol ok I did better than last time my best score was like 5/10 xD
Sigma
sorry for second comment on the same thread before new replays (I wouldn't recommend adding any to this thread, though), but I forgot to sum up.

it looks like I thought the madmans were shit, but that wasn't all of the thruth. they weren't really good, but not too far either... as you can see, this sounds stupid on it's own, but If i just edited it into my first post nobody would notice

anyways, keep up the good progress, this wasn't all bad either.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
ok i thought you were a heartless soul xD (j/k) But thanks for the critisism =D
Sigma