Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Mutual Suffering (Monster-ish Head Texture)
So hai guys, I havent made heads in a while and I wanted to see if I still had a bit of skill in making them. So yeah, I started with something I'm familiar with, human heads. I started by putting on the skin then drawing the eyes, put some details of where I thought everything should be then bam just went on from there.

Concept is some creature inside a man's mouth, how it came to be, I dont know. Perhaps the creature just wanted the man to suffer from inside out, perhaps the guy is just a sadistic (and maybe slightly masochistic) man is just bugging the little being, who knows? One thing is evident though, both of them are in pain and discomfort, hence the name "Mutual suffering".

So yeah, I've sketched out the face however, I dont know what to do with the rest of the head, so yeah suggestions as well as CnC is welcome and appreciated.

Program used: Photoshop 7.0 (couldve used CC or CS3 but I wasnt on the laptop)

Estimated time (so far) : an hour or so

WIP 1

EDIT 1:

So after like a year. I'm back on TB. IDK why but hey here I am. Update on the head.

Spinny spin spin

Watermarked flat

Also made one where I put it in a helm that I made way back.

In a helm

Sucky unwatermarked flat, I plan to revise

Anw, so yeah. Do you like the idea of the helmet or trash it completely for something different? CnC's very much appreciated
Last edited by CloudFair3; Jul 29, 2016 at 08:05 PM.
Just a suggestion:

It might be interesting that having the head of the creature pop out of the mouth and like a leg for example out of one of the eyes and a tail out of the other one.

Another idea might be making like cuts and stuff, like the creature is attacking from inside out.

It's still quite early to say more about what you have so far, though the mapping seems about right and you have a sketch down.
might look nice as a flat, but having a light source like that won't look good on a head
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
So after like a year. I'm back on TB. IDK why but hey here I am. Update on the head.

Spinny spin spin

Watermarked flat

Also made one where I put it in a helm that I made way back.

In a helm

Sucky unwatermarked flat, I plan to revise

Anw, so yeah. Do you like the idea of the helmet or trash it completely for something different? CnC's very much appreciated
Last edited by CloudFair3; Jul 29, 2016 at 12:22 PM.