Toribash
Original Post
YoungBl00d's replay dump
Hello all, this is my replay dump thread.

Id appreciate it if you could give me some feedback on some of these, if you don't mind taking the time.
I made this thread so i can compare my abilities to others.

No offense will be taken, unless its intended... then add [/offense] tags. :P

Ill only post 5 at at time.

Thanks for your time!
Attached Files
CapoCompEntry.rpl (66.3 KB, 13 views)
Sweetkick.rpl (63.6 KB, 14 views)
Yey Extended.rpl (120.6 KB, 9 views)
EpicYosakuFight.rpl (93.9 KB, 14 views)
EpicClassic.rpl (91.2 KB, 9 views)
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
i like the second one the most, but they are all pretty impressive.

i cant even work out what happens in the yosaku fight you just both explode and he dqs first hehe. And the other mp one was skill, epic win
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
Thanks much for the compliments Spree

In the Yosaku fight, it was classic 120TF.

We pulled nearly duplicate moves, but both mine hit first, so that essentially diffused some of the momentum in his shots, decreasing the points.

Thats why i had over double his. First, we kicked each other in half, but i got there slightly earlier, then we grabbed each other around the chest/pec region. Again we both broke, and to finish i did a seld decap, for the laffs.

'Twas alot of fun. I shall post more replays tomorrow.
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
bumplazor

for shits and/or giggles.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
the first one was very cool, up until you froze for a couple of frames just before the kick, making it at least look like all the power came from the knee where all the movement was at that point. a pity for that priceless whirling

the second one was almost as good as the beginning of the first one, but kept an even line. some minor things, though (just to give you something, anything to improve on, it's great already) there's some minor ghosting, one of your arms was stiff at first and some minor, although pretty extended stiffness after impact. pity about the stand, woulda been awesome.

actually the third one wasn't all that good. stiff, you moved one limb at a time and touched the floor in a lame way... but it can't work our every time.

I'm not good at rating MP, so I won't, but I gotta ask, where'd you find a classic server?
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!