Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Replays get!
READ. LOOK. COMMENT. CRITICISE. ETC. SUBLIMINALMESSAGING.
In other words, got some replays here, along with a little bonus one of me screwing
around with Dafes Wushu-bot. Nothing special, really. It's class B.
Also note that i'm kind of running out of good replay names >.>

Buffer overflow lol: Well, i split Uke, hold on to both parts, and deliver four
kicks alternating between each part, and then throw the remaining piece into the
ground with great force, causing more dismemberment.

Core integrity ZERO NOMNOMNOM: Don't mind the title >.>
Basically, i manipulate Uke around a bit, then i blast his central joints out with
one kick, and then i do some more stuff etc.

That's Mr. Shiznizzle to you, sir: Some kind of a combo. Didn't really know
what i was doing, but hey, it looks cool.

I'll let you figure out the class B replay :P

READ. LOOK. COMMENT. CRITICISE. ETC. SUBLIMINALMESSAGING.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Nice job, once again. Liked each of them, but the core one was the best. I like how you can get so much power into your kicks and punches. Guess it comes with time. I'd rate all the Class A ones 9/10, and no comments on the wushu one. And off to practise some more relaxation i go, inspired by the core one. Keep it up!
Smookr: You know you lubb meh.
[NO]hanz0: Lube*

i liked mr. shizznizzle (lawl...) more, since I'm not too fond of grabbing. I loved the way uke's mangled torso spun into oblivion.

and even so, I'm afraid overflow was second. uke comes apart beautifully and the parts seem to form a globe.

not to say the manipulation wasn't good either, I loved the backwards kick that made the last DM.

as for the wushu, in my eyes it's not all that different from a real wushu match... although I'm no expert.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Nice, two detailed posts
Both have been read and appreciated, thanks guys! (Don't feel like making a large response)
And like i said, the class B replay really isn't that special, which is why it got a B
instead of an A. It got a B instead of a C because it's better than the crapload
of class C'ers i have.
all very stylish, good work! Mr shiznizzle is my favourite cos 2 solid dismembering kicks in a row almost always look awesome. The name is soo catchy, its almost like a tagline the more i think about it haha.

and buffer overflow comes a close second for creativity and controlledness, very impressive.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
I like the Core integrity replay a lot ! nice build up and i never managed to get those parts out with one kick.
Uke is better in Wushu than i am btw, hehe.

As usual shook, great work !

I hope i'll grow up to be as good as you one day or more like...just be as good as you, i'm old already *coughcough* very old.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
@Spree: Haha, yeah, i should consider changing my nick to Mr. Shiznizzle =P
Thanks a lot

@Rutzor: Old? Hell naw. You not old >:0
And thanks, you're awesome :3

Smileyfest get.