Toribash
Original Post
(Ab) The Abyss Recruitment Thread

Once there was nothing, a shell of emptiness...
There formed the great of everything; beautiful and ugly.
A fimilar place never forgoten but yet to be remembered, in the same.
An Abyss where all things fall; Living or dead, Of evil and of good.
Walk with us into the Abyss

1.) Respect all the community and ingame rules.
2.) Respect as much as you are given.
3.) No spam or irrelevant posts in the Clan Discussion.
4.) Any problems such as other players, shop, clan, ect., let someone know. If not us, then a GM.
5.) Have Fun.
6.) Be Yourself.
7.) Do your thing.

[x] 5 Active Members
[x] 10 Active Members
[x] 15 Active Members
[x] 20 Active Members

[ ] 30 Active Members
[ ] 40 Active Members

[x] Become a ranked Clan
[x] Clan Rank 100th
[x] Clan Rank 75th

[ ] Clan Rank 50th

[x] 15 k in the Clan Bank
[x] 30 k in the Clan Bank

[ ] 50 k in the Clan Bank
[ ] 70 k in the Clan Bank
[ ] 100 k in the Bank
[ ] Become Official

Founder & Co Founder

FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES

- IN FREE FORM PARAGRAPHS, give us your name, belt, best mods, about yourself, and Why we should let you join.

-A black belt is a blue belt that didn't stop trying. It doesn't matter what belt you are as long as you show that you have the skill to compete in wars etc.

- As I said above. Tell us why we should recruit you. Advertise yourself, what can you and will you do to climb the ranks and improve this clan?

- Do not join this clan if you know you will be inactive for long periods of time. You will be automatically kicked if this happens.

-Finally, as the rules state. Be a good dude. No one likes an asshole.

If you follow these rules you'll be sure to get in. If you don't you wont, simple as that.
Last edited by tlclay; Aug 28, 2015 at 04:22 AM.
Username:SeanSean
Belt (Black Belt Minimum):Brown
Favorite/Best mod you play:Favorite and best mod is 360goldpeople.
Why do you wanna join?:to have fun
What are the benefits you have?:High IQ
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?:Nope
Personalty and Interests:I have ADHD and Autism, i like FPS games and Mario... also im very silly yet i can be TOO competitive.
Originally Posted by SeanSean View Post
Username:SeanSean
Belt (Black Belt Minimum):Brown
Favorite/Best mod you play:Favorite and best mod is 360goldpeople.
Why do you wanna join?:to have fun
What are the benefits you have?:High IQ
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?:Nope
Personalty and Interests:I have ADHD and Autism, i like FPS games and Mario... also im very silly yet i can be TOO competitive.

Nice application Sean! I might be able to pull some strings with clay and see if I can be able to test you. (since you aren't the minimum belt)
I'd love to see you in the clan!
Hey everyone we have a new policy! If players under black belt find Me (420cheezit) or Mrsolve online we'll fight you and if you win you're accepted!
Mew
Username:IceCookie
Belt (Black Belt Minimum): Black belt, Close to 2dan.
Favorite/Best mod you play: Twinswords4Fixed/Mushu
Why do you wanna join?:I don't really know, it seems cool.
What are the benefits you have?:Texture Designs (all by myself.)
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?:I dunno.
Personalty and Interests:Well, there's not much I can say. I play this game and outside it I play guitar and Drums.. So.. that.
Nice application. We could use another artist in the clan based on my opinion. I'd like two options to have clan textures. You seem like a great addition to this family of ours. I'd accept you any day.

Accepted
Hi, My name is Dakota. I am 13 years old and I did once have an infraction when me and a few friends where messing around with each other and it turns out a few of those things were not permitted by toribash rules and I do know that this will most likely severely decrease my chances of being in The Abyss. It has been quite a while since I have played toribash, almost a year in fact.

I recently started playing again about 2 month ago, so some of you might now remember me.I have very little forum activity. Although I will sometimes check up, it is most likely i will not. so I would have to give a 3 in my forum activity. As for my ingame activity I would rate this about a 10 if I could but due to these random times where I might be away due to bad situations I have to say an 8. Half the time these situations are so sudden I cannot inform you all about it although I will try.

I am in fact I am a really big time gamer (And anime fan!!). I do plan on having my career on making youtube videos although I know I will have to start with somthing smaller. I have played some soccer and a few of my favorite youtuber's include MathasGames.

and Ohmwrecker

I do enjoy there variety of games and there commentary. Although I hope I can get to know all of you better. Also my favorite mod is Boxshu_Mushu_v3.tbm
I do not enjoy abd or aikido that much on the other hand.but lets skip past this. I would describe my fighting style as relaxed most of the time and from what my friends say, my moves sometimes carry a flow with it.

I was originally suggested to this clan by Mrsolve, and Reliks. But I cannot say I can offer any more than the rest of you can. I can help provide another member.

I like to play lots of strategic games such as: Offworld Trading Company, Age of Mythology, etc.

I was suggested here so i was thinking of checking it out.

And iam not really "looking" for a position but it sure would be great if i could work my way up to a high rank.
Last edited by sacredmyth; Jul 30, 2015 at 02:35 AM.
Anime fan here! suggest some anime's to me via private message please-and thank you!
Username: Batoeties
Belt (Black Belt Minimum): Black Belt
Favorite/Best mod you play: Aikido
Why do you wanna join?:
I'm interested to join this clan
What are the benefits you have?: Idk
Are you looking for a certain position within the clan?: I dunno
Personalty and Interests: Playing This Game, Intersted with a girl
Originally Posted by sacredmyth View Post
Hi, My name is Dakota. I am 13 years old and I did once have an infraction when me and a few friends where messing around with each other and it turns out a few of those things were not permitted by toribash rules and I do know that this will most likely severely decrease my chances of being in The Abyss. It has been quite a while since I have played toribash, almost a year in fact.

I recently started playing again about 2 month ago, so some of you might now remember me.I have very little forum activity. Although I will sometimes check up, it is most likely i will not. so I would have to give a 3 in my forum activity. As for my ingame activity I would rate this about a 10 if I could but due to these random times where I might be away due to bad situations I have to say an 8. Half the time these situations are so sudden I cannot inform you all about it although I will try.

I am in fact I am a really big time gamer (And anime fan!!). I do plan on having my career on making youtube videos although I know I will have to start with somthing smaller. I have played some soccer and a few of my favorite youtuber's include MathasGames.

and Ohmwrecker

I do enjoy there variety of games and there commentary. Although I hope I can get to know all of you better. Also my favorite mod is Boxshu_Mushu_v3.tbm
I do not enjoy abd or aikido that much on the other hand.but lets skip past this. I would describe my fighting style as relaxed most of the time and from what my friends say, my moves sometimes carry a flow with it.

I was originally suggested to this clan by Mrsolve, and Reliks. But I cannot say I can offer any more than the rest of you can. I can help provide another member.

I like to play lots of strategic games such as: Offworld Trading Company, Age of Mythology, etc.

I was suggested here so i was thinking of checking it out.

And iam not really "looking" for a position but it sure would be great if i could work my way up to a high rank.

Accepted :3 Welcome.