Toribash
Original Post
Missing Items ?
Hi, I have just returned a few weeks from a long break on toribash, and most my items seem to be missing, they were "sent" to NOBODY ? what? Excuse me ? lol

-----
http://www.picoolio.net/image/FK8

http://www.picoolio.net/image/FK1
Last edited by MindVirus; Jul 27, 2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud EX Sheep Member - - Join Date: October 2008
A few weeks? Those we're sent in 2010 lmao. If you didn't authorise this transaction, make a thread in the scam report section with the following format:
Originally Posted by Scam Reports rules and updates
1) General Scam Reports Guideline

Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post

What qualifies as a scam?

Only report something as a scam if most of the following things are true:
Someone has agreed to sell you something, or to buy something from you, but they haven't sent you the agreed-upon items
You have waited at least 24 hours for the other person to complete the transaction
You have tried sending them a PM or two to find out what's going on
You have proof or evidence to back up your claims. We cannot help you if you have nothing to offer but accusations.
You had a duel with someone who refuses to pay the prize.
A glitch or hack occured that made you lose items or TC.

What other things should I report here?

Anything that asks you for your toribash username and password that isn't a part of toribash.com. Some examples:
Sites that claim to give you something for nothing, such as free TC or items
Users that claim to be administrators, or moderators, and need your password for something. REAL ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD. EVER.
Websites that look like the Toribash site or forums, but have an address that ends in .tk, .cx, or anything else that isn't toribash.com

How do I report things?
If you stick to the following forms, it makes it easier for the msquad and moderation team to help you!
If the scam/link/suspicious activity happened in PM, let us know, and an admin can take a look.*
Do not put tags such as [Needs TSA], [solved] or anything else that indicates that your case is already under investigation under any circumstance. Seriously, the only effect you will cause is that your case will probably be ignored because we think it is already being handled.

For scams:
When did it happen:
Items and/or TC lost:
Who scammed you :
What I was offered:
The proof (Screenshots if in-game, links if on-forum):
Any additional information that you think is relevant:

For duels:

Opponent: (Name the person who you were dueling)
When did it happen:
What was the prize:
Evidence: (Screenshot of the original agreement, and of the games you played. Show all of the chat if possible)
Additional Info: (Tell your side of the story)

For Glitches/Hacks/Bugs

Time it happened:
Items or TC lost:
Who was involved and how:
Brief description of how it happened:

For suspicious links:
The suspicious link:
Who posted/pasted it:

[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I have no idea what happened but i did not move those items anywhere.. Also I said i HAVE RETURNED a few weeks ago ( started playing again a few weeks back.)

How does this qualify as a scam ? I hope a GM can answer here with the answer
Proud EX Sheep Member - - Join Date: October 2008
I hope a GM can answer here with the answer

Why'd you want GMs answering here? I hope you know GMs are staff group responsible for hosting events and tournaments and so on and managing ingame rooms. They have nothing to do with this.

2. Scam reports board is for all inquiries involving items/TC (e.g. refunds too), not just scams as the name would imply. Go to the scam reports board, read rules there and then post a thread explaining your situation and the market squad will handle it.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos