Toribash
Original Post
any help on how to run/stay balanced?
I've got down the general outline of toribash and I'm okay in most game modes but the only thing I haven't really been able to get down is how to regain and keep balance or run forward.
please help
Most of my stability came from playing the game and learning techniques. While, running and such is good for gaining balance, it requires knowing how to swing your body weight(at least for my complicated runs).
I learned some things back when I was new from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srKOnQvXTtU. If you're really interested in running, learn and study the "Youtube Run" and once you have it down, go for the "Relax Run" and strip it down to it's basic components. Once you know what the basics are for running in general, the "Custom Run" should be easy to do
Last edited by Qukslice; Jul 31, 2015 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Fixing grammar and adding missing components
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Remember, only practice will help you advance though!

A good reminder is that you should do it for fun! Even if you feel like you run like shit, run for fun!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Make sure to watch your neck, it is a HUGE balance decider, if that shits extended you're gonna fall forwards, if that shits contracted you gon' be on yo ass bruh, good luck, keep it 100
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]