Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Rate These Madmans
Archlurps Ive been practicing =D I have a replay named after you xD
Attached Files
Archlurps do your worst.rpl (165.9 KB, 33 views)
Madman..rpl (150.9 KB, 23 views)
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
MAN! not bad, not bad at all.

the first one (gee I'm flattered ) had more DM's from you bashing uke against your body. it's not the coolest-looking way to DM uke, but better than grating. also there was quite a bit of ghosting. other than that, good job.

the second one was almost as good, but then again, it wasn't ghost-infested and you didn't bash uke with your head as much, which isn't really wise.

these were good, not far from great. just try and use knees, elbows, feet and hands for most of the strikes, eh? Or well, if you can really do a soccer-ish chest punt, Do it, but the gorilla chest pounding doesn't really work out.

anyways, good job, you've improved quite a lot.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks =D I knew you would find this sooner or later. But i just wanted to see how much i need to improve. You give me most of the critisism and advice. And i thank you for that.

Also what do you mean Ghosting
Sigma
Hmmm. Pretty good! I liked the second one best. The first one was a bit irregular and kinda lacked rhythm. Also, the hesitation at the end of the second one probably could have edited out relatively easily. Other than that, they were fantastic.
Thank you very much =D I havent had time to edit much so i just kinda left it with what i had at the end xD
Sigma