Toribash
Original Post
[Youtube Series] Ultimate Replay Masters

Hey there guys and welcome to The Ultimate Replay Masters.
In this I will be asking for you to send in your best weekly replays in any mod.
To stop an overload, I will be accepting one replays from each person, unless they have starred in the previous video, in which case it's two.

Rules:

-No Modding the replays
-No Glitching the replays
-Have fun
-No alt accounts.
-No stealing replays!

Violations of this will result in ban from being in this series.

Warnings

What happens:
I will be commentating these replays on my YouTube channel stating what I really like about them and whether I think they could be improved.
This will provide me with some footage as well as knowledge of the game as well as giving you guys feedback on your productions of masterpieces.
Only 5 to 10 replays will be in each episode. so make it count ;)

I will select random replays from random people and put them into a folder, This means that the replays I find will be completely random and I will literally have no experience in seeing these videos beforehand.
This way you will see my initial reaction and response as well as my shock and intrigue.

Preferred Replays

Most replays will get in regardless of the person/belt/skill. This includes solo and mp.

You will all have a chance anyhow considering these are only guidelines as to getting on this show. I will be selecting those which stand out so make it look good
I will accept both multiplayer and singleplayer replays.

Hope you all have great fun,
And Enjoy making your replays.

Last edited by RussD3x; Aug 28, 2015 at 10:16 PM.
Here is one of my replay Russ
-----
and another
Attached Files
Arm DM.rpl (46.6 KB, 10 views)
Yay.rpl (49.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Connor4654; Aug 12, 2015 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Does anyone do anything original anymore.?

should probably make it 3 replays for previous winner.
Attached Files
#L - Chief.rpl (533.7 KB, 15 views)
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best