Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Char's DM Replays
This is where all the manips, madmans, destruction replays and stuff like that will go. I don't do these too often though.

LAST PAGE KTHX
Attached Files
[DM] BOOM! HEADSHOT!.rpl (134.5 KB, 26 views)
Muse.rpl (200.1 KB, 22 views)
The making of hotdogs.rpl (91.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Charlest0n; Sep 8, 2015 at 07:18 AM.
not me
Thanks man. Any criticisms though?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's another manip, the boom took way too long to get...
Attached Files
Whoever smelt it dealt it..rpl (153.2 KB, 26 views)
not me
you ghosted frame 280~ and there were twitches here and there

other than that i have no problems, good job
[DM]BOOM HEAD SHIT - opener was simple but not bad the follow to the opener was really twitchy try not to suddenly extend/contract your joints. The way you threw the head was cool pose was aight. i also liked how it ended in a draw (not sure if that was intentional or not)

Muse - opener once again simple but not bad follow up was once again twitchy (extend your damn neck at the beginning of the replay) they way you lift up uke was pretty good i liked that. first kick was nice. the way you launched at uke's upper body was kinda sloppy i would have gone for more of a spin kick thingy personally. second kick was nice but was done with your shin which is kinda not preferable. last "hit" wasn't very good, when something like that happens you should try slowing down your momentum by relaxing/holding the joints with the most momentum.

The making hotdogs - opener was meh i like the way you used your arm to push yourself towards uke. after hat i don't know if you were going for a manipulation but if you were that wasn't a manipulation. a manipulation imo is a replay where uke spins at least once in the air. but after that the the decap was really strong. i love decaps that make uke's head spin like that.

who ever smelt it dealt it - definitely the best replay here so far, the opener as slow but nice for a manip setup the kick to get uke in the air was cool. the second hit was good to pull yourself in and setup for more hits. towards the end of the manip your leg kinda stopped ukes rotation which isn't bad but kinda just. the hook kick was nice but i think the boom would have been easier if you had extend your ankle instead of relaxing it.

so what i'd say is work on your opener and twitches and all that good stuff.
Hey.

I'm a fookin navy seal:
I was really amused by this replay. It's nothing fancy nor complicated, but it's so brilliant it made me lol.
The skeets were really neat. Gee gee.

Muffin man:
Ah the manipulation. I'm not the fan of that initial lift. The way you smacked uke's arm to gain momentum looked odd. The rest of the manip was really slow. You didn't spin uke that much either. Decap was ok. A bit wonky, but I found it somewhat neat.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
[DM] BOOM! HEADSHOT!

I liked it. Your movement is a bit delayed however. Try to move a bit quicker rather than waiting for such a long time in between movements.

Have you met the muffin man

The opener wasn't too generic, though the manip was horribly short and slow. Work on that. The decap was poor and I felt like you should've went for something else or attempted to continue the manip.

I'm a fookin navy seal

I like how you combined the wonkiness of that completely symmetrical opener and the skeets to make this replay. Very nice, I can't really say anything about this one.

Muse

The kick was pretty nice, but after that you went downhill. The jump and punch/grab were very stiff. Try to rotate your body when going into a jump like that. Also, be more relaxed when in the air. After the jump and grab though, the hits were pretty nice.

The making of hotdogs

Again, the manip was rather boring, I felt you should've raised uke higher and actually spun him a bit rather than just pushing him forward. Also, a boom would've looked better. The decap was also rather plain.

Whoever smelt it dealt it.

I liked this one. The manip was a bit more fun to watch this time. The hook kick boom at the end was also a nice improvement.

Good work Char.