Toribash
Original Post
The Perfect Balance.
The Perfect Balance.

Hi,
I was making Replays So i noticed that Every Time i pose while standing on legs and sometimes While using my hand to get more balance by two legs and 1 hand. But I fall.
My Questions:
1)Can Someone gain the 100% Balance while standing?
2)Do you think that it's even possible to Have 100% Balance?
In my Opinion,No body can gain perfect balance Tori can't Balance without moving continuously,Even in real life we can't stand still without moving our ankles/arms and more body parts to have ''Balance''
If you think So That In toribash you can have Perfect Balance then tell me How to gain it, Thanks!
Last edited by AcidoTB; Aug 14, 2015 at 03:33 PM.
It's been done before. Just look at some of the default replays.
Just try and move your leg/arm in the direction that you're falling. Hold it so when it hits the ground, it'll stand firm.
Also, make sure your arms aren't far away from your body. If they are, you're moving lot so of you're weight, so it may influence your standing/tripoding position.
Don't get too worked up about the pose though. If you hold for a good amount of frames and then fall, just shorten the replay by using notepad or just let it be. You're gonna waste time on a perfectly good replay if you spend an hour perfecting a pose(unless you ghosted).
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
it is definatley possible to gain a perfect balance, just no one can tell you.
people could edit your replay so its a perfect balance if you post it here.

also, there is even a record in the toribash book of records. [URL]http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=8349[URL]
look under the misc section, there are 2 records for perfect balance.
the one from jaker with 0 frames means he does 1 move with his tori in the first turn, which will stand perfectly in that pose for 50.000+frames.

(btw, in real life you dont move any of your body parts to stand still, u just use muscles in your legs to even the balance.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Impossible TB uses physics more powered on right side of tori so anything tried to be balanced no work.