Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Auction] Set: Arcane Warden
While tribals are a classic, I'm getting tired of them. So I decided to take a little stroll into the fantasy area and brushed away ;)
The set looks best with vampire & radioactive. I can try recolouring but no promise given. Hands & feets are symmetric, the rest is not.
The set is complete with dq, ground texture and arcane circle trails.
Free customizations:
- text on the ground texture, of course.

Starting bid: 20 k
Minimum increase: 5 k
Autobuy: 55 k
The auction ends at October 1st. If the price is reaching 45k plus, it will end 12 hours after the last bid.

I might take items but as I'm basically working for my own texture set, I prefer credits.
As usual, my thanks & recommendations to Nobuddie's Screen Shop, who made it possible for me to show this set in shaders. Enjoy!

Further shots:

I have no dq shot but it's an arcane circle, similar to the one in the screens, just missing the center part as all dq textures.
Last edited by Fluxit; Sep 28, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
PM sent, thanks for the bid. You even have the vampire force that goes best with the set. Radioactive relax on top - which is not hard to get - and you've got the perfect colour combination (along with the reversed force / relax one). I tested the set with these colours, as I've got them myself ;)
... as fiddling around is fun!

Like my other set, still about 24 hours to go. In case of no more bids, the set goes to fogle