Toribash
Original Post
Invisible body parts in torishop glitch
When you preview Jack o lantern, boxing gloves and kickin legs your foot, head or hands become invisible i dont know if its just me that have it or everyone has it

This happends when you preview the items that i said above and click default

How it looks like

Considering your graphics are on low, do you have the option for these type of objects to appear disabled in the settings menu?
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
The objects you named make their bodypart disappear, for example the Pumpkin replaces the head with the item. If you have 3d items disabled in options, the Pumpkin doesn't show up but the head still is invisible. Check "Always on" in Effects and you won't have problems.
This happens only in the Torishop? Or you can't see those specific items ingame too?

And happens only when they are all activated at once?
Yes it only happends in torishop

Not all at once for example if i preview left boxing glove and press default my left hand becomes invisible but only my left hand
Now that i think about it, happens to me too. I can't verify ingame since i'm not at home.

I believe it's just a bug. Once you press Default, it removes the items but the body parts are still invisible. Pretty annoying when you are trying some combinations of items and colors.
I also have this issue when I actually play. Same problem goes for when you preview grips. It auto grabs with that hand and you can't ungrab.... Ever. On multiplayer, have to restart my game multiple times.
Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
I also have this issue when I actually play. Same problem goes for when you preview grips. It auto grabs with that hand and you can't ungrab.... Ever. On multiplayer, have to restart my game multiple times.

Yep, I've experienced this too. After viewing the grab in torishop it shows every play online to be grabbing and glitches the fight on our side.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?