Toribash
Original Post
Steam vs Normal Download
Okay so recently I bought a new graphics card,

Asus Geforce GTX 750 TI 2GB DDR5 Memory PCI-E Express 3.0

And since then steams version has been going like this:

Where as Regular download goes like this:

I have all of my files in Steam version so I don't really want to change and I have no problems with any other game just this one?
Any solutions?
-----
And no it's not because of the sharders, without a shader it's just plain white with red blocks where "Download complete" would be..
Last edited by RussD3x; Aug 29, 2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's a bit strange, there ofcours should be a normal solution to, but to get this temporary fixed you can copy all replays, mods and custom folders from steam to normal version without any problems.

And eh,
Originally Posted by Albus
Are you referring to the FPS? Of so, I'd assume it's due to all of the steam features such as the menu that appears when you ALT+Tab and such, although I'm not a frequent steam user so maybe not. You could try executing the command "/opt fixedframerate 0" which shouldboost your fps.

I think he means the huge black box in the left corner of his screen.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Are you referring to the FPS? If so, I'd assume it's due to all of the steam features such as the menu that appears when you ALT+Tab and such, although I'm not a frequent steam user so maybe not. You could try executing the command "/opt fixedframerate 0" which should boost your fps.

As for you sticking with the steam version because all of your data is on there, you can easily transfer it onto the normal version of the game by going into your toribash steam directory and just c/p'ing the game files into the normal toribash directory.

Edit: My bad, didnt see the black square clearly on phone screen. But you can always transfer the files like Zwouter and I said.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 29, 2015 at 03:36 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I know i can transfer it and I have copied it all over, I just prefer to use steam version as it's more convinient to use in my opinion. So I was wondering if theres any way around it
Uhm, did you update your graphics driver software, you might still be using the ones for your old graphics hardware, which probably won't work too well.
If that's the case, try this link, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214180
Last edited by zwouter; Aug 29, 2015 at 03:35 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You could try clicking it in your steam library and pressing delete local content and then re-installing it and see if that works.

Is the graphics card you bought updated with latest versions?
Graphics card is fully updated, but it might be conflicting with the on-board graphics and I have no clue how to sort that out so I'm gonna attempt that tomorrow when I'm home. If you know how to do that lend me a hand, on-board graphics : Intel hd 4400
Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
Graphics card is fully updated, but it might be conflicting with the on-board graphics and I have no clue how to sort that out so I'm gonna attempt that tomorrow when I'm home. If you know how to do that lend me a hand, on-board graphics : Intel hd 4400

Here's a quick video I found, not sure if it'll work for you, but it's worth a try