Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Blank/Empty Main menu splash appearing.
This has happend to me twice. I mentioned it in IRC, the first time, but sadly did not have screenshot.

Might be a common bug. (but as paranoid as i am, it looked to me as the result of an exploit, especially the first time)

It will just appear "out of the blue", without even any interaction on either keyboard or mouse on the player affected.

This time, it happend while i wasnt even first in queue to play that round.

The first time it happend, it was in the middle of a fight. Alt-tabbing did not work then; while this time i think i got back to the queue with some ESC (i'm unsure, i didnt pay attention).
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Aug 31, 2015 at 08:25 PM.
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
This happend to me too when it haopends i press ESC repeatly untill it stops

The first time that happened, i think i tried that; Even alt-tab didn't have effect. and it seems kind of random wether or not pressing ESC will work at all. Sadly i did not pay much attention to what i pressed. Only the second time i got it back again.

Though, if it should happen to (appear to) be an exploit capable of being triggered remotely; that should be looked into. But since it's happend only 2 times in my case, so far, i'm hoping its just a freak bug.

Since it happened without me touching the keyboard or mouse, im clueless as to how to even try to recreate it as a bug.

So hoping for more, better descriptions of this issue, and that it gets fixed.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Aug 31, 2015 at 09:35 PM.
I have had this bug happen at times.
But the only way I found to fix it was to spam ESC repeatedly very fast, untill the letters appear again and it's done.
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I have had this bug happen at times.
But the only way I found to fix it was to spam ESC repeatedly very fast, untill the letters appear again and it's done.

Yeah, i think i just "ESC'ed" the second time, and suddenly i was back in the room. The first time it happend, it seemed as nothing worked. I would guess then i ESC'ed a couple of times and then tried alt-tab and gave up and closed the process to reconnect.

The second time, i'm sure it occurred out of nowhere, there was even 2-3 chat lines posted in between my last chat line, and when it happened. I didnt even have my hand on the mouse or keyboard at the moment it popped up. I guess with a time of about 8-15 seconds or more since i last touched/made any input on my end. Might even have occured at start of the next frame round, i did not notice.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Aug 31, 2015 at 09:21 PM.