Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
School Internet Firewall Blocks TB Multiplayer
Whenever I click multiplayer it just lags out then crashes. Is there a way to fix this?
Well if it's on the side of the school then no, if it's on your side, then possibly.

Have you tried connecting to any other online games? Do they work?

The only download game i have is Toribash. But online games are fine.

But with online multiplayer games like agar.io, firewall blocks that too.
Last edited by zhuyuan; Sep 3, 2015 at 07:49 PM.
I could use tor and then root it? Would that work? I'm getting vitta to email the tor download directly since it's blocked lol.
Like coca said. The school administrator is the only one with that kind of power to change.

My school wifi blocks the forum website so I can't even get on that.

Just do your school work.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Aaaaaaaaaaa I'm boarding though and in our spare time we have permission to do anything.

I'll see if spotflux works
It is very easy to have a website unblocked from school, but it is nearly impossible to do it from the TB client because the game server website is in the software.
Your problem is also what my school is doing. They block all connections of programs that are classed as games. I've tried my own proxy, vpn, using different browsers, like tor, nothing works. It's because, no matter what, you are connecting through that network, and the school administrators are the only one's who have the power to change that.

if you happen to have a school like mine that has wifi for guests and students you can try going onto the guest wifi that works for me. If all else fails, and you are like a model student or something you could try and plead your case but I doubt it will help unless you have a backing of model students and only model students.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert