Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My DQ isn't showing?
I added a DQ texture, made it 128x128, and it showed up in my custom folder as a .tga like normal. But it doesn't show a texture when a DQ happens? Why is this?
Have you tried the command
/opt floortexture 1
in-game?

It should make floor and dq textures show up properly.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
or maybe you accidentely left the RLE compression on?

or it's black and white if so add a colored pixel perferably red or green to
the center of the dq texture image
The black and white picture issue was fixed a while ago, you no longer need to add colour to make it work.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
make sure it name
dq.tga
Not RLE comressed and its RGB format.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?