Toribash
Original Post
2 Questions
1. How do you 'build' things in toribash? For example, Stairs.

2. I know how to make a spinning head but where do I get the head texture for it?

Hope these get answered,

-Lax
Another good reference for modding is the toribash wiki.
Here's a link to the Modding page

If you don't have a head texture already, you'll be in one of the two default heads. You can find the default textures in the toribash folder, in the custom/uke and custom/tori folders.

If you've bought a head, you can find it in your custom folder.
Last edited by Lapsus; Sep 28, 2008 at 09:31 PM.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by Laxchris View Post
For #2 not HOW to get a head with your texture but how do I get the texture of you current head?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=285

hope that is what you want.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I've edited my post, it might help, if you've already got a head texture, or want to find the default ones.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane