Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Good Time
Hey so I made this montage/edit for Man On Fire Film's channel

Programs: Adobe After Effects CC, Fraps

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDO_H0YkFJc

Names of replaymakers are at the end of the video in the order in which they appeared

Stuff I learnt from this video:

- Screen pumps are cool
- Having someone set you a deadline really makes you work much faster
- A tiny bit of motion graphics
- Youtube screws up the quality a lot when you upload a video

Cnc and other stuff appreciated
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
deadlines also make ur velo kind of iffy in some clips...
always got sum nice freecam for parkour replays, that was sik
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

This is really sexy man, good job, freecam was amazing on the parkour. pretty sweet.

also

you goofed on some of the pan/crop

[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
i just love how you can make it look somewhat oldschool, but at the same time mixed with great flow and effects which weren't used back then.
M I N I V A N
the screen pumps felt a little too crazy from 00:25-00:48, also felt a little off sync most of the time?
honestly I have strong bias for anything you make, but in the end this felt too rushed. Most of the free cam looked acceptable at best, nothing really spectacular. The velo always felt off, most of the time too slow or not matching the song with the insane screen pumps. Like always your transitions were really nice, but that's all I can really see that this edit has going for it, besides maybe 1:18 to 1:30, where it looked really cool but actually watching it the velo and free cam combined with the screen pumps just made me feel sick.
keyframes are simple and match the beat you couldve been more out going, but it is alright
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
Thanks for the comments

Yeah the velo was off at times as were the p/c (screw you chill for noticing that), it's definitely not as polished as I'd like it to be but it was either this or I'd never get past the 40 second mark

Hopefully my next video will look a little less rushed
I do some videos
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
i just love how you can make it look somewhat oldschool, but at the same time mixed with great flow and effects which weren't used back then.

Thanks, I really enjoy doing the 'newer' form of editing as it's much more fun but at the same time I realise that many people prefer longer videos with fewer effects so I try to find some common ground, especially in videos like these

My next video will be a little less oldschool-y

Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Sick video!
Shaders were meh. But they work.
Other than that it's beautiful. Keep it up.

I like using the default shaders

Kinda lazy to find/make others to be honest
I do some videos