Toribash
Original Post
[VID] My Very First Edit!
It's my very first edit, I'm sorry if it sucks

Software:
Adobe After Effects CS6
OBS

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE THE VIDEO! IT HELPS!!!
Last edited by Jestier; Sep 7, 2015 at 10:39 PM.
People always ask me why I wear a blindfold, its because i have a $100 bill taped inside so all i see is money you broke ass bitches.
Hah, I remember using that exact same CC on one of my first fps edits too

Anyway remember that editing games such as cs or cod aren't about showing how good the player is (like in toribash), it's about seeing how good you are as an editor. Because of this you'll probably want to record some cinematics and cut out almost the entire clip you have into sections where the person is actually shooting
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Yea cut out the bit where your're looking down the scopes for like 10 secs
Last edited by desu; Sep 7, 2015 at 12:53 PM.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Hah, I remember using that exact same CC on one of my first fps edits too

Anyway remember that editing games such as cs or cod aren't about showing how good the player is (like in toribash), it's about seeing how good you are as an editor. Because of this you'll probably want to record some cinematics and cut out almost the entire clip you have into sections where the person is actually shooting

I was thinking about that while I was doing it, but I need to figure out some good transitions
-----
Originally Posted by desu View Post
Yea cut out the bit where your're looking down the scopes for like 10 secs

Yeah, A lot of people told me I should, i'll keep that in mind for the next edit
Last edited by Jestier; Sep 7, 2015 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
People always ask me why I wear a blindfold, its because i have a $100 bill taped inside so all i see is money you broke ass bitches.