Ranking
Original Post
Blood colors
everytime I turn on the fluid blud option in set up, the blood colors turn the exact opposite color of what they're supposed to be. I turn it off but I still would like to know whats wrong
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 29, 2008 at 04:25 AM.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Well, you should reset toribash as in redownload it, if it doesnt work then try getting an up-to-date graphics card, you can get them at your local computer store sucks as Frys, RadioShack (maybe) and anywhere that sells graphic cards.
=|
gee do I really have to go through all that? My computer graphics are fine and I've re downloaded this thing like 8 times

I have a mac if that helps
Last edited by SgtBeans; Dec 24, 2008 at 03:20 AM.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
if anyone else could help me with this that would be great.
yeah. thats the only time it happens. when the blood splatters on the ground some funky colors start comin' up. orc turns to marine, aqua to sphinx, pure to radio.
6677_screenshot_1124.jpg
okee dokee

that head rolling along the ground is spewing out pure blood but splatters on in some kind of blue.....
Last edited by SgtBeans; Dec 25, 2008 at 04:29 PM.
I'll try a different shader and see if that works