Toribash
Original Post
[ART] Presentation
Hello, my name is Maximillion, but can call me Max. I am 19 years old and currently study film direction. Anyone who knows me knows that I love drawing and the classes of the university I live drawing in my book, and one of the techniques of drawing that I like most is the realism, I love this type of drawing is incredible, with a pencil gives to create a drawing that is apparently a picture of so real. The dashes are so smooth, and nor does it seem that is drawn, it is so delicate, it looks like a photo.

I am running out of my (Avatar), Below is the SAME:

The progress of my avatar

Last edited by Maximillion; Sep 16, 2015 at 10:47 PM.
incredible job with the ink, expression and I love how you folded the shirt 10/10
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hey, please make sure to credit the original artist if you're going to make something heavily inspired from/copied from the work. It's not really a rule but I think that it would be common courtesy

Also [Presentation] isn't a valid tag so I'll remove that for you. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to change the name
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
@ThePirateKing:I read a lot of manga, but was inspired by the Bakuman, but I could not remember of it. It was time that I did not see an image of Moritaka Mashiro, since 2008, I think my mind was thinking was creating something new. So I apologize for my recklessness and will make sure of is creating something original next time.

I have to thank you, for I had no idea to paint and showing me the image of Moritaka Mashiro, helped me a lot.

@DatSkip: Thank you for changing the tag. I do not really remember the Moritaka Mashiro, I apologize. Bakuman is a manga written by the great master Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata, then all the credits are reserved to them.

Final version of my avatar

Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post
@ThePirateKing:I read a lot of manga, but was inspired by the Bakuman, but I could not remember of it. It was time that I did not see an image of Moritaka Mashiro, since 2008, I think my mind was thinking was creating something new. So I apologize for my recklessness and will make sure of is creating something original next time.

yeah right.. there's nothing wrong with copying pieces, and it's a great way to
practice when you're starting out drawing certain things, but try to get into
more original things soon, or you'll never break out of that stage.
but it's pretty obvious you straight out copied the image, or even traced it.
also, Bakuman. manga started late 2008

there's nothing wrong with it at all, but don't lie about it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.