Toribash
Original Post
BEST REPLAYS IN THE WORLD
BoomKIck: edit of a replay that i made time ago
NoEditMadman: just a madman without edits
KickCombo: Erm.. a kick combo
Headbutt: MP replay... was suiciding with toriboomer and someone joined... so just killed him :P
SamboSplit: ermm title says all
FirstSamboHeadkick: title says all
Kickcombo: another kick combo
Attached Files
KickComboWithOOOWW.rpl (154.2 KB, 9 views)
NoEditMadman.rpl (157.6 KB, 11 views)
How to do a HEADBUTT.rpl (76.4 KB, 13 views)
Sambospli23.rpl (65.5 KB, 6 views)
FirstSamboHeadkick.rpl (90.4 KB, 10 views)
KickComboFinal.rpl (213.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Ackman; Sep 30, 2008 at 04:50 PM.
very good replays, although they all share one problem. if and once you grab, you proceed with only kicks and without even alternating the hand. that gets a little boring.

anyways, fluid and all, very good except for the grabbing.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Yes i know... i use just kicks... but... this thread was about that... kicks xD... ermm just tell me a 'style' and i will use it
Hm, nice work. Like Arch said your grabs, when you grabbed, were a bit excessive and dull. However the less graby replays were, imo, very nice. I especially like the sambo decap kick. Honestly when I first watched it I couldnt tell the gravity was higher because it is very fluid and airy.

Good work, just try letting go of uke occasionally to spice things up.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
a style you say.... well something I really like are nograb combos with more than two punches. or if you can pull it off beautifully, a punches only combo.

but from you, I'd just like to see how you'd manage with punches, grab and all.

oh, and just as a hint from replays poster to another, only post up to 5 per post. gets more views. that huge block of replays not from dafe or esse or someone else epic is too intimidating for most.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!