Toribash
Original Post
Best head butt ever
You know it is lol

EDIT. I added one with me not decaping my self
Attached Files
Best headbutt Eva.rpl (16.5 KB, 37 views)
even better headbutt.rpl (27.5 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Boomer; Sep 30, 2008 at 01:24 AM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
what's worse than symmetrical moves? symmetrical moves with uke copying tori!

... "a great headbutt" is an almost theoretical term. it hardly exists.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Here's another headbutt for you... Uke is relax all, and the TF is set to 5, AND it's symetric . Other then that though, I think it looks nice.
Attached Files
ZidaneHB.rpl (19.2 KB, 15 views)
lol shoulda grabbed head in even bett headbutt
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Originally Posted by Fingerfeld View Post
Uke is relax all

No, uke is not in RelaxAll, he/she/it might be just relaxed. If he put our tag on, please give some admins the screens, and hopefully he'll be banned ;P.
Dude... "relax all" is a clan, and I think you're looking just for "relax" or "relaxed" word, which is -> a joints' state ;). Don't confuse the latter with the foremost ;P. Yep, it was an invade, cause there are so much people that say "relax all" for no reason. :/ And then, when I search forums for "relax all" I bump into "best headbutts ever" >.>. I didn't want a headbutt. *massages his forehead* I was just looking for people talking about Relax All o:. I think more people should know about differences between relaxall and relax, so here it is. Post explainin' your "mistake;p".
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 30, 2008 at 11:06 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
No, uke is not in RelaxAll, he/she/it might be just relaxed. If he put our tag on, please give some admins the screens, and hopefully he'll be banned ;P.
Dude... "relax all" is a clan, and I think you're looking just for "relax" or "relaxed" word, which is -> a joints' state ;). Don't confuse the latter with the foremost ;P. Yep, it was an invade, cause there are so much people that say "relax all" for no reason. :/ And then, when I search forums for "relax all" I bump into "best headbutts ever" >.>. I didn't want a headbutt. *massages his forehead* I was just looking for people talking about Relax All o:. I think more people should know about differences between relaxall and relax, so here it is. Post explainin' your "mistake;p".

My mistake, what I should have said is:
During the replay, instead of the standard "holding all joints" stance, Uke was set to relax every one of his joints.

Looking back now, after being made aware of my gross negligence, I feel very silly. My sincerest apologies go out to all the members of "Relaxall" and I feel it is my duty to graciously accept any ban that might be headed in my direction.

/ wrists

Finger, no need to care, I was making that post for laughs. Anyway, to solve your problem - on waht to say - and to avoid confusion "all relaxed" will be most suitable imo. Peace, and thanks for not setting flames on my post;p.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Symmetrical headbutts... 1/10...
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.

Finger, no need to care, I was making that post for laughs. Anyway, to solve your problem - on waht to say - and to avoid confusion "all relaxed" will be most suitable imo. Peace, and thanks for not setting flames on my post;p.

Mine was for laughs too. Guess I need to work on my sarcasm a bit more. New to the whole forum posting thing, tough figuring out what translates well.