Toribash
Original Post
Meny Mad Men
Alright... I got a bunch of madman replays so I thought I might as well post them. Tell me what you think! (there all dm 100 so dont say anything like "aww haxed u n00b" coz i get that alot)

EDIT: They uploaded this time.
Attached Files
C0XY mm1.rpl (93.5 KB, 14 views)
C0XY mm2.rpl (126.9 KB, 10 views)
C0XY mm3.rpl (88.0 KB, 9 views)
C0XY smm1.rpl (93.2 KB, 9 views)
C0XY smm2.rpl (87.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by C0XY; Sep 30, 2008 at 03:26 AM.
[o]
mm1 - The beginning was alright but I don't like how near the end you sorta struggle to dismember Uke again. 5/10
mm2 - This one was much better but I didn't like how you stalled 7/10
mm3 - I didn't like the fact that you sorta fly away then come back. But after you came back it was alright. 6/10
smm1 - I feel like it needed more kicks, but the actual mm itself was pretty good 7/10
smm2 - The beginning was pretty damn good but the kick after came to slowly and I also don't like how the legs were still intact. 7/10
All in all these were alright but you need a bit more speed and dismembers
I sorta feel like my comments were a little harsh
Thanks for the commens, its nice to see people are happy to realy put in a bit of time to help each other. *fake +rep*
[o]
hm...Well Coxy, I think you can do better. Thats not to say that those are bad, just that with some practice I think you can do really good. I suggest relaxing all more. I noticed that several times in your replays you end up holding onto Uke and swinging him around until either something snaps, or you hit him and he breaks some more. I used to have the same problem, the best answer to it I found was pressing "c" and letting go of uke. From there you can experiment, and usually end up with something epic.

Look forward to seeing more.

6/10 for all.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thanx for the dvice Deadly.

Heres 2 (1's OLD the other is brand new (1min ago)
Attached Files
nice madmad.rpl (115.6 KB, 6 views)
C0XY smm3.rpl (159.2 KB, 5 views)
[o]
you seem to be a lot like the earlier me in terms of madmans. you can't think of good-looking starters and tend to grab all the time.

these were OK, but they were all kinda the same... the last two (in the latter post) were the best though.

try to at least change hands if not stop grabbing. that makes it look a lot better sometimes.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!