Toribash
Original Post
Deady makes replays?
Ello there. While I have been rather inactive on the forums and in-game, I do still find myself tinkering with SP. Here are a few that I am proud of. I havent posted in a while because noone ever seems to comment :/ so, if you like them I have several mroe.

Rate/Comment/Puke/Rage

thanks.

SamboMadman is more experimental than anything.
Attached Files
DeadyTheJoyOfRelaxation.rpl (140.4 KB, 28 views)
Deadyepisodethree.rpl (162.7 KB, 19 views)
DeadyQucickie.rpl (129.6 KB, 17 views)
DeadySamboMadman.rpl (101.7 KB, 17 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
1: wow, you're like a whirlwind that's grabbed a few kitchen knives and unleashes them on uke. very fluid too
2: the jedi returns? isn't that episode 2? awesome return, man, mine always look desperate, or only exist within 5 frames while making the replay but don't end up noticeable in the final version. didn't like the failed kick in the end, though.
3: love the rotation, and straight leg kicks hardly ever look that good. a bit of excessive grabbing though.
4: this experiment of yours failed. grabby hits, crawling on uke and too intact remaining uke. liked the arch of the downwards punch, but since it was grabby, can't say I liked the move.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
first: very nice, i like the breakdancy start and the nice breif use of grab to postion yourself to squeeze him in half! couldnt think of anything to do to improve it.

second: i liked the beginning but the end was a tad clumsy, wouldve been amazing if you made that 2nd kick dm and struck a pose. Still a nice replay though.

third: a bit grabby but i like the spinny movement again, and the decap kick at the end was nice.

fourth: i agree with archlurps on this one, falling on uke is much less elegant that the spinny stuff you were doing in the first 2 replays, not much chance of doing stuff like that with sambo gravity though i guess. You put the replays in perfect ranking order so this one looks dissapointing in comparision.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
Thanks for the comments guys. Its good to know people still do that .

Here are a few more that I feel may be more on par with good replays.

Episode6 is a varient on episodethree. I actually like 6 more then three, but the mid-air stiffness and the fact that the final kick doesnt DM Ukes head bother me.

HateUke and ReallyIsntAllThatMad are both two of my favorite replays ever. I am mostly posting them here because as far as I know nobody has ever watched them, regardless of howmany times I post them, and I would love to finally get some feedback on them.

Thanks again.
Attached Files
Deadyepisode6.rpl (154.2 KB, 8 views)
Deadyhatesuke.rpl (157.1 KB, 6 views)
Deadyisntreallyallthemad.rpl (107.8 KB, 7 views)
episode 6: the stiffness is hardly noticeable if you don't look for it or frac space, but yes, it's something i'd point out if you didn't. other than that, very good. that's how grabbing should be used, for showy returns, not nubclapping, FFS!
hatesuke: I love the kick, looks very powerful. very slight ghosting in the end, but not bad.
isn'treallyallthemad: hmmh... maybe it's the idea, but it looks like you're hugging uke's arm there... I never was all that crazy for joke replays, and even so, this kills the flow, hugging the waist or from above one shoulder and below another woulda done the job better... no likey, soz mate.

oh, and decap... you mean like so \/ ?
Attached Files
9 deady edit 1.rpl (184.2 KB, 5 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks Arch The sad thing is I didn't even notice it said THE :/ lol, it was supposed to say THAT because I only got 3 DM's instead of 4. And yes, the bear hug aspect of it has always bothered me as well, I think I just like the catch in the beginning.

As for the decap, you sir are a genius. You even ended with a nice pose.

Thanks.