Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[REL] Dragon Mountain Sparring

pics

Made this last week, pretty straightforward, simple sparring mod

Mainly made for experimenting with sharp objects and matching colors but hopefully it should be a lot of fun to play as well

All objects used, 16 of them being moveable in the shape of stones and bones of different sizes and weights

Blood is slippery making for some cool scenarios

enjoy
Attached Files
sparring_dragon_mountain.tbm (27.3 KB, 160 views)
Last edited by jisse; Sep 24, 2015 at 04:15 PM.
I love it, one of few mods with actual atmosphere. Nice job on the cave effect and skeleton.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Heya

Firstly awesome mod idea!
I really really really love the corpse over there.
The cave is also awesome.
Just a few things that bother me:
-The area where the toris spar feels very unnatural, mainly the surface being very flat and blocky,
-The blood makes a lot of double-facing but I guess it can't be helped.
-When looking away from the cave, all you see if black white, which doesn't give the players a feel that they are at a dragon's cave. If I were to have it my way, I would place that cave high up at the top of a mountain possibly overlooking a small town, or perhaps the sea or river. This would give players a "real" feeling.
But yeah, you would have to sacrifice the sharp objects and corpse to do that. Let's hope that one day objects would be increase.

That's me being picky, it's still an above-average mod. Great job Jisse!
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Looks really nice, i like the dragon skeleton and the blood.

Great atmosphere
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I don't really have a good answer for that.
First I wanted to make the blood look dried up and old, but that wasn't possible without using up like 60 objects.

I suppose it's there mainly for the mod to look less dull, it really needed some color and I didn't feel like putting vegetation in such a barren landscape.

Then there's the gameplay part, the blood is slippery (forgot to write in the OP) making for some unique sparring possibilities

Thanks for all the feedback :)