Ranking
Original Post
[R] 140k 512x512 Texture Set Request
Looking for a full 512x512 Texture Set without joints.

Willing to pay 100k+ for the set (up to whatever I have, currently 140k)

Looking for a rugged tactical armor set.

Here's some images so you know what I mean by that;

examples

Basically, futuristic armor that looks very worn, with cloth or something more pieced together as opposed to a crisp, clean, plastic look.

I want something tactical looking, with straps, guards, extra gear, separated plates, etc.

The head should be the main focus, the body should be supportive. Not ignored, just supportive with consistent details. I'd rather the value be in an intimidating head with a consistent set than a set that looks great with an ugly head. It might be a good idea to start with the head, then make the rest of the set. I won't buy the set, no matter how good it is, if I don't like the head.

Colors should be neutrals, like greys, browns, greens, etc. Should look good with default colors. Don't feel too restricted on colors, add details with unique colors to make it look more authentic. Not random, intentional, but feel free to experiment.

Style is textured, doesn't need to be completely cluttered with detail, but there shouldn't be solid colors. Large areas covered with textured color would be ok. Nothing cartoon, unless it's of the highest quality.

example

Hope that's not too much criteria, I'd love to see what anyone comes up with.

No premades unless they fit everything I've listed
Last edited by KingRa7en; Sep 23, 2015 at 12:53 AM.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
On it.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Razasha View Post
On it.

Can't wait to see your first sketch/wip
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62

Like it?
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's not really what I'm going for. Take another look at the reference images to see what I mean. I would prefer for no skin to be showing, at least not on the head, and I'm not a fan of the skull on the head.

I don't want anything like

this

Still looking for an artist to take this on
Ummmmm, I will see what I can do.
-----
What do you think as a start??

pics

Last edited by 00Assassin00; Sep 24, 2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Decent stat. Try giving the ear things a little purpose so they don't just look like random shapes. Keep going with it
I might try this but it won't be "The best" Because I might come back to playing toribash again haha
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I might try this but it won't be "The best" Because I might come back to playing toribash again haha

I'd love to see anything you come up with