Toribash
Original Post
My uke keeps loading player's body parts/
Hi, my uke keep randomly changing force colours and flames and whatnot. I'd dl uke but I don't really want the old ugly uke colours.

Everytime I delete the custom folder it happens again whenever I join a server and go back into freeplay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
A LOT of players has this issue, and I don't think there's a good and easy way to fix this.

There may be a solution to fix this like putting textures for each bodypart on Uke or
something, but not as far as I know.
maybe if you made your item.dat inside uke's folder "read only" it will not be able to download other textures i guess?
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
maybe if you made your item.dat inside uke's folder "read only" it will not be able to download other textures i guess?

he fucking said he doesn't want the original uke
anyways, just edit the item.dat and textures and whatever else you want
pacquiao
just dl uke again . It happens because when a player is on uke side then the item data edits for some reason but dl uke again should fix it

I dl'd uke and was thankful to see the new textures and not the old ones with the weird dumb body textures. Thanks guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yeah i have that issue too and i cant get rid of it and i actually dont mind it :P
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.