Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Head, some help needed
So I'm making this head, maybe a set in the future, I want to make like a super exo suit with a girl deeeeep inside, but I'm having some problems and I don't know what to do, so I need your help guys.
Look what I want in the right side, and how the face is flat and without life in the left (is just a WIP, but still for a WIP is somehow strange).

My reference:

Big Image

http://bluefley.deviantart.com/art/C...ames-464910727
Last edited by Razasha; Sep 24, 2015 at 04:34 AM.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah, very nice. I would say trying adding a bit more depth/shading but on a new layer. Then, you can add the visor over it and go on from there.
I am just an icon livin'
Looks nice, but I think that the face might be a bit too small, and the skull might look wierd because it's so high up on the template, but the rest look great so far.
tiny pointy face.
pointy will always make it look like a :> face, even with angry eyes.
tiny gives you less space to work with.

if you want to make it look like shes deep inside the helmet, create real depth, dont just make her face small.
you could keep the face regular size and make the helmet thing look bigger. its not really that difficult.

angry eyes have less to do with the eyes, and more to do with the area around the eyes, the brow shape.
generic anime eyes are not going to cut it.
if you cant tell the difference between what you're drawing and your reference, youve got a lot of work to do.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Azion View Post
The skull won't mapped well when it showed as a head

Good catch! lol forgot about that, yeah it will curve and that is one of the parts the head texture distorts