Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]Cartoon stuff again big like big life

Wowowowowoowowow, hadvens, master, advensmeister.
Today im gonna show uu this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ piceee, sweet, swag, pwpjo$ and everything.
I did it , in 2 days.
Photoshop cs6 and alot of skill.
well, cnc, rate, see u peps
Last edited by Advens; Sep 24, 2015 at 08:14 PM.
up for request
some parts look really c/p-ish

and everything apart from the head/hands (which are indeed cool) looks pretty sloppy and lazily done.

the mapping was good.
The cartoon is dope

No foot textures?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
waifu, my friend, there is no c/p, just the same art*thing did more then one time,dont tell me that it was lazy. do better and i will accept that.
Raiken, dankeis, foot texture idk, those colored ones
up for request
when I said c/p I was talking about the cursor and the heart thing that looks like it's imported directly from the minecraft texture folder

and cnc shouldn't matter who it's coming from even though I probably could do better, learn to handle critics before you post please
The top portion of the hair for the head was great, but the sides looked like you didn't put much effort into at all.
You could have also made a different mouth.
Also what waifu said.
Other than that it looks like a pretty decent set.
I also personally like the hands.

I used to love any art made by you but here isn't the case. It's your style of randomness and minimalistic but here idk just doesn't fit at all. The only thing i kinda like is the head but the rest is too c/p.
Cool ass textures, Advens. Would love to have a set like that, I've seen some of your other work and I think you might be one of my favorite current Toribash artists.