Toribash
Original Post
[VID] [TB] I Love Myself

Fraps
Toribash
WMM(Windows Movie Maker)

All questions will be answered in the description of the video.
Replays by:
Mack
Gramof0n
Chilled
Nate
Jisse
Greed
Last edited by jojohill1; Oct 12, 2015 at 06:00 AM.
Include the names on the replaymakers in the first post

Anyway, you might want to invest in a better editing program, WMM is very limited in terms of what you can do with it.

As for recording software I've heard OBS is a good one
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Why you only use wmm? Because you only do transitions?

That's a silly excuse to use, even if you were only placing transitions between replays, other programs can make your transitions more interesting to look at or smoother. Sync is also important and you can't do that in wmm as you only have the option of speeding up 2x or half, there aren't any in-betweens that could make your video any better than that.

Also, it's just lazy that you would put a description in your video that you won't put on this thread. It's just a matter of copy and pasting and would save everyone the trouble of having to go there
I do some videos
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
That's a silly excuse to use, even if you were only placing transitions between replays, other programs can make your transitions more interesting to look at or smoother

agreed

i really appreciate that that's what you're going for instead of inappropriately spamming effects, but that doesn't excuse the fact that wmm is inferior editing software

as dat said, wmm is really limited

i was fond of the transition into Chilledon's replay, felt like the cool transitions older toribash editors would do.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by jojohill1 View Post
Those are some great suggestions but im broke af and can afoord great editing software

Neither can many people who edit

They do it anyway

How?

It's a mystery
I do some videos
Originally Posted by jojohill1 View Post
Lemme borrow dat editing program or dat .exe

(ebonics for may i please borrow that program if you can send me the program.

it doesn't work like that, but being as that the forum has a STRONG rule on sharing pirated programs the best tip i can give you is ; youtube and google are your bestfriend.
damn im gettin old