Ranking
Original Post
Do a barrel roll!
Never before posted replays by me!

DoABarrelRoll: Wierd name but a nice midair headslap.

TheAmazingKick Kick where i throw myself with great power against uke and decaps him.

OverKillSelfKill: Kittens :3.
Attached Files
#DoABarrelRoll!.rpl (85.5 KB, 61 views)
#TheAmazingKick.rpl (95.9 KB, 43 views)
#OverKillSelfKill.rpl (130.3 KB, 32 views)
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Barrel: Not bad... that was FAST!
Amazing kick: not so amazing xD anyways that was cool
OverKill: :/ nothing special(i have better one)
the barrel roll is nice, i like the flowingness and the decap. The amazing kick is amazing, i love the spin, definately the best of the 3 imo. And the suicide is interesting hehe. I like the end, didnt expect you to destroy yourself quite that much from the start! id rather see some good ukebeatings than a suicide any day though.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
barrel roll: nice, as manipulation always is, but doesn't do justice to the name. I'm not saying it's good enough, it just doesn't suit the name you picked.
TheAmazingKick: very beautiful. maybe not downright amazing, but cool. unfortunately the coolest kicks can only be done down low, cuz high kicks can only decap, which isn't as cool as good body DM combos or the best splits.
OverKillSelfKill: I never liked suicides, even though I've made a few myself (that's why I tank them digit 9, a.k.a. weird shit). sure takes skillz, but doesn't look too nice.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
DoABarrelRoll : Cool manipulation, unlike archlurps i find the name fits pretty good.
I really wanted to see you finish the cartwheel that you started to do at the time you split him, would have looked a bit smoother, maybe.

TheAmazingKick : Read Ackmans post lol. same thoughts.

OverKillSelfKill : Ackmans right on the mark again >_>
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
nice... a bit simple liftoff, but not bad.

also for that knee, for extra power, extend the knee before impact and contract it while driving it towards the target with the hip. the intertia of the calf adds to the speed and power. this may however focus force on the joint, so do it so that it's not fully contracted on impact, aim well and if needed, relax for a frame or two before and during impact, and pull it away from the point of impact right after the hit if necessary.

I gotta mention the grabbing. although that was more of a rip than a nubclap, it might have been possible with more of a strike.

Finally, I hate to do this, but I scrood up bumping my thread and now I've got replays in there all alone and nobody knows of them... could you go save the thread?

sorry.
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 2, 2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: removed 3 consecutive "also"'s
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!