Toribash
Original Post
Yeah, these are replays alright.
Good replays? Meh, you can decide that for yourself.
Attached Files
Double-Boom.rpl (194.9 KB, 13 views)
No-Grab Sideswipes.rpl (173.2 KB, 10 views)
Strange....rpl (237.9 KB, 9 views)
We Have Liftoff.rpl (184.4 KB, 11 views)
Double-Boom: if TB was like real life and uke had glasses, you could pulverize his head and the glasses would stay floating in the air like that crotchblock or whatever in the last kick. very nice. kinda lame pose tho.
No-Grab Sideswipes: beautiful, almost looks like a shatterhit with that other bodypiece (can't recall what it was) floating behind the torso while you split it. very good "substitute grabbing" (jamming between joints or always pushing against uke to do basically what grabbing can... just invented the term lol), too. the last kick is a little detached from the combo, however, and some might miss it. not really a problem but still...
Strange...: quite! although jamming your foot between joints is hardly new under the sun, this is a rare example of it, since uke is already that demolished. makes it no harder, but still, mist are in the first strike. it would've been good enough with the last DM, wouldn't have needed to grabby rip... that's just me though.
We Have Liftoff: hardly, but this one doesn't need it. a nice change from the normal manipulation replays that have tori below uke. has grabbing, but this really needs it, so I'm sorta just mentioning that cuz I always do

all in all, yeah, the replays are good
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!