Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[s] [a] The Cat
the person who sends me the highest bid for the head will claim it, anything above 30k is an instant sale.

The head is currently 512x512 but I make the other textures in different sizes to ensure that the textures look unique

Previous owner? No
Want another color fur? 5k+ to purchase
Want a different eye color? 1.5k+ to purchase
Resize the face? 2k+ to purchase

flat head? of course
Last edited by ForumScrub; Oct 7, 2015 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Moonshakes request
Hello, please update your original post to comply with the following rules:

Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set/texture.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.

And because this looks like it was mostly c/p:

Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
A) Using copyrighted work without proven owner consent (plagiarism) is strictly forbidden, and you must credit all other artists work. In other words, if you're selling c/p textures or images post a link to the original image.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder

I think tree can do better than copy and paste in photoshop, bud.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Eh... just made sure, every single piece of this set is the same image. Everything is made with the default photoshop brush "grass" style brush to be exact.

Not sure if you could sell this as a set. Its a complete copy paste. Even the head is an actual cat face which is cut from a picture and pasted with a different layer setting on top of that "fur" texture.
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -