Toribash
Original Post
[S] Sweet Iron Man Set!
Got a really nice iron man set for you guys, and its all yours if you can pay!

The iron man set

Info:

previous owner: poop12

recolor?: Lol no

Size: 128x128, although they are a pretty high quality 128 if you look at the pics.

additional info: Works extremely well with shaman force (the force used in the photos)

Photos were taken by me.

Artist: Unknown, but was sold by Xtreme who then sold it to poopy12 for 150k, who has held it since 2009. Not looking for anything near that however.

Rules:

Offer first, send first.

Accepting both tc and items, although tc is preferred.

Have fun /o/

Make some reasonable offers.

*Bundle: For an additional 10k, You will receive the shaman force and I will also throw in arm and leg trails as well as a ground texture.
(Preview cannot be shown as I do not own trail nor ground texture items.)
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 15, 2015 at 11:42 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.

You'll need to provide at least one preview of this set in the default shader.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Alright added

also note that to buy shaman force you need 3k qi.
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 14, 2015 at 01:44 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Sorry looking for something quite a bit higher say 33k?
Now accepting items as well as tc for payment.
Also I've contacted someone who can change the size to 512 if that is what you are looking for.