A short video where I tried out a few new effects
Replays by Gunkman04(me)
Music: Vanic x K.Flay - Cops
Programs used:
Toribash
Fraps
Sony Vegas Pro 13
As always, CnC is welcome
Last edited by Kore; Oct 18, 2015 at 08:07 AM.

there was almost no sync

also, what effects were you even experimenting?
all I could see was a change of colours and a white flash, nothing special at all.
try downloading pre-set effects and customize them (if you have AAE this should be easier).
:^)
Please remember to include programs used and stuff in the first post

Also yeah you should get your basics (velo, colour correction, freecam) down before trying any fancy effects.

As for the effects themselves try to fade everything in/out, just cutting is very jarring
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by Rial View Post
there was almost no sync

also, what effects were you even experimenting?
all I could see was a change of colours and a white flash, nothing special at all.
try downloading pre-set effects and customize them (if you have AAE this should be easier).

I think there was some sync, a beat on the split, a beat on the decap and a beat on the glute dm.

The first w=one was and invert colour, flash and a static effect, the second one didn't turn out quite as well as I wanted it to.
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Please remember to include programs used and stuff in the first post

Also yeah you should get your basics (velo, colour correction, freecam) down before trying any fancy effects.

As for the effects themselves try to fade everything in/out, just cutting is very jarring

Forgot that stuff, - added
Yeah, I hurried the freecam cause i was lazy, and didn't pay much attention to velo. I did use a CC but it was very subtle