Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Don't click here, please no... no... NO!!!
There are more and better replays down the line
Last edited by Shiggy; Oct 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM.
- We're arguing for the sake of arguing -
Nabi is smart- we can't quote people's moments of stupidity in our sigs.
you're right, the first one's the best. it's only stiff after the hit, not after the prep like the rest. maybe you're regaining your skills

but seriously, if you really feel like it, and you're sure, don't try to prolong your stay on the forums for now. from personal experience I know that the best solution is to just take a break when that starts to happen and come back when you're nearly bursting with new ideas and eager to make them happen
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Here's a few more.

I had this awesome decap and I saved it but it did'nt save and GGRRRRRR
Attached Files
Shigg_spin1.rpl (44.4 KB, 8 views)
Shigg_thatwasntthekick.rpl (54.7 KB, 13 views)
Shigg_underpressure.rpl (43.8 KB, 8 views)
Shigg_inadequately sized.rpl (55.0 KB, 6 views)
those are starting to look better. still somewhat stiff, but way better than the previous ones.

the second one was the best this time. hardly stiff at all.
I refuse to grab.
-
Alright, here a a few more. I'm calling 11111 the best replay I've ever made.
Attached Files
111111111.rpl (85.6 KB, 14 views)
1balance.rpl (82.6 KB, 8 views)
0shigg aquickun.rpl (52.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Shiggy; Oct 3, 2008 at 11:55 PM.
hmmh... those are starting to be good already.

actually there are no mistakes, just some things that were good but coulda been better. one of them was the kick in balance. I woulda liked it more if you were closer to uke and hence woulda pushed the head more back after the decap, making it look cooler and the head fly faster.

keep it up

and people, the thread is now officially watchworthy. come on you lazy bums, I don't wanna be here alone
I refuse to grab.
-
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
hmmh... those are starting to be good already.

actually there are no mistakes, just some things that were good but coulda been better. one of them was the kick in balance. I woulda liked it more if you were closer to uke and hence woulda pushed the head more back after the decap, making it look cooler and the head fly faster.

keep it up

and people, the thread is now officially watchworthy. come on you lazy bums, I don't wanna be here alone

Yay! Watchworthy! I made the engage distance 180 because I like certain numbers... it's basically OCD-ish.
I'm just gonna keep updating this thread by 3s.
Aren't these getting redundant?

Yep. And for the hell of it, I'm supplying descriptions.
wait...hmmmmmm- The goal was just to get a decap, and this ended up being pretty clean. It also didn't involve me jerking around spastically trying to get into position for the cap.
onthefloor- I didn't really like my opener on this one, but I tried to bring it back up and succeeded... just barely.
icanclapproper- I wanted to start off a move with a noob clap, and ended up with this powerful no-grab punch. I also was able to remove uke's arm, but not his pec, which is pretty rare... sorta.
Attached Files
Shigg_wait....hmmmm.rpl (55.0 KB, 6 views)
Shigg_onthefloor.rpl (55.0 KB, 8 views)
Shigg_icanclapproper.rpl (60.3 KB, 6 views)
onthefloor was the best IMHO. the kick was nice and solid, unlike in the first one, where it's just a short-trajectory quickie that scrapes uke's forehead. I don't like kicks with that little distance between the beginning of the strike and impact.

icanclapproper was almos as good but there was an annoying sharp change of direction in the prepping, which brought it a notch down from "onthefloor"

and these replays really deserve more views. You might wanna start a new thread that's not known as one with bad replays (the first ones in this were kinda bad...).
I refuse to grab.
-
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
onthefloor was the best IMHO. the kick was nice and solid, unlike in the first one, where it's just a short-trajectory quickie that scrapes uke's forehead. I don't like kicks with that little distance between the beginning of the strike and impact.

icanclapproper was almos as good but there was an annoying sharp change of direction in the prepping, which brought it a notch down from "onthefloor"

and these replays really deserve more views. You might wanna start a new thread that's not known as one with bad replays (the first ones in this were kinda bad...).

Maybe if I just keep updating this people will take notice. Also, WHAT is your avatar?