Toribash
Original Post
[VID] T1
Ayyyy lmao, more seizure vids. srsly if u can't handle this stuff don't watch it.

Anyway, yeah, I tried to go for a darker edit.
But for some reason recording in shader Studio or Studio 2 made the recording all messed up so I just went with moonlight.
I am also aware of the side black bars, that is because the resolution of my toribash tab is smaller than it should be. sorry.

Programs uzzzd:
Sony Vegas
Frepz
Toribash yee

Replayy maker:
Tsuion
woah chill.
what's up with the aspect ratio?oops

liked it otherwise though.

but the pan and crop didn't emphasize it for me, kinda felt like a little lean forward and then backwards.
The glitchy style is really good, sync is on point

Nice freecam

As NTSC said work on your pancrop a little bit,
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
The glitchy style is really good, sync is on point

Nice freecam

As NTSC said work on your pancrop a little bit,

Originally Posted by NTSC View Post
what's up with the aspect ratio?oops

liked it otherwise though.

but the pan and crop didn't emphasize it for me, kinda felt like a little lean forward and then backwards.

Most of my pancrop keyframes are actually tilting side to side, some don't even move, and they do lean forward and backwards. The forward and backwards were more visible because I made it more intense I guess.
Danke for the cnc tho. <3
woah chill.
noiice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Looks super good actually! Good sync, not too fast to mess the replays up but not too slow to make it drag. Nice cam and CC. Only thing was the aspect ratio. Top notch stuff!
Originally Posted by PubicSoup View Post
Most of my pancrop keyframes are actually tilting side to side, some don't even move, and they do lean forward and backwards. The forward and backwards were more visible because I made it more intense I guess.
Danke for the cnc tho. <3

i meant they werent powerful enough , and dont do side 2 siide