Toribash
Original Post
Boomkicks and Madmans, what more do you want?
Please rate and criticize

Air madman attempt: I tried to madman uke before I landed

Gotta break this rock: A somewhat good madman

Unfinished buisness: I split uke then come back and boomkick him, I was trying to practice controlling where I go.

Fast madman: Boomkick+legs= this replay

Destruction maker: <---Read it
Attached Files
dem air madman attempt.rpl (154.4 KB, 25 views)
dem gotta break this rock.rpl (166.1 KB, 16 views)
dem unfinished buisness.rpl (129.3 KB, 19 views)
dem fast madman.rpl (107.3 KB, 30 views)
dem destruction maker.rpl (131.6 KB, 16 views)
When fighting with someone you must first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you can be a mile away and have their shoes.
Fast madman was amazing, nice replays.
So, your probably reading this right now.
And its probly boring. You can stop reading but read on if you want to. So yea kthnxbai.
I have trouble coming up with good poses plus is most of my replays I am either A) in the air, or B) in an akward position
When fighting with someone you must first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you can be a mile away and have their shoes.
well same in my mind...
work on your style
really nice replays though
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
air madman: good, but could do with a pose, and there's nubclapping.
gotta break this rock: you don't seem to use your glutes at all and there's a lot of ghosting. other than that though this is good.
unfinished business: didn't really need the return (especially since it involved grabbing), cuz the essential split was stylish enough
fast madman: very stylish until the two last dismemberments, which were nubclap. did look cool though, but I'm picky, I want both skills and style, neither without the other does.
destruction maker: again nubclap-infested, but otherwise good, flows well and all that.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I understand that I nubclap alot but wtf is ghosting lol
see my sig. last word in the list

edit: OK i'll spoil it for you. it's when a joint or bodypart passes through another. looks lame and can be used to make otherwise hard stuff easier, that's why people don't like it. it's not that grave in, say whirling in the air and your bicep just glides through a bit of your knee, but still looks lame if you notice it
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 4, 2008 at 02:56 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!