Toribash
Original Post
mMm_snotty brat
an so there i was tryin to obey mosier and fill up my replay folder an now sum new version so I thought maybe post some replays from the old folder in case i forget.

something with knees
something with punching
something with kicking
something different
Attached Files
mMm_fast double knee combo.rpl (93.8 KB, 37 views)
mMm_snotty punch.rpl (96.1 KB, 38 views)
mMm_counter-weight.rpl (208.2 KB, 33 views)
oneshot freestyle 1.rpl (131.8 KB, 32 views)
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
You have a very unique style.

It's quite refreshing.
- We're arguing for the sake of arguing -
Nabi is smart- we can't quote people's moments of stupidity in our sigs.
Very original replays... snotty punch was sick!

That's also very cool how you ended 2 of your replays with standing, unique.
yeah standing endpositions are so cool hehe =P
nice gameplay
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
fast double knee combo: never seen a knee combo before... nice. A bit simple maybe, but not too much.
snotty punch: you don't come by long distance punches that often... unfortunately here the jump was just a way to cross distance or a decoration, didn't add power to the punch. Even so it was good, but would have been great if the jump was used well.
counterweight: the simple (however shatterhitting) kick doesn't quite pay off for the extended lamely placed grab... sorry.
freestyle: the symmetry almost ruins the replay, and does make a dent in the style, but it lives. very cool once you stop the symmetry, and i have to admit that is an unusual breaking pattern that you achieve with that first kick.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Archlurps,
good criticisms. I agree. Yeah I named snotty punch that cuz it was like "You little bitch go through all that setup for no dam reason!" *face slap to the face*

Yeah I think the shots in counter-weight are meh at best. The redeeming value (for me anyways) is that I really like the way releasing the head alters the momentum in the ending.

thanks all for watching and comments.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
hey, mMm
haven't seen you in a while
Nice replays.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ