Toribash
Original Post
(meow) applications

If you want to join, you have to meet these requirements:
-be active on forums (post on clan thread and stuff)
-know how to use the forums

Some things that highly increase your chances of getting in:
-being good at replays/art/editing
-being good friends with the members
-proving you're a cool/fun person (you can do this with your application)

As for the application, it's completely freeform so write about whatever you want, however you want. Remember to include examples of whatever you're good at, and if the application is both good and funny at the same time you'll most likely get accepted.
meow
Saint of ramadan here

You also need basic knowledge of bomb making and you need to be skilled when it comes to shouting prayers in public places
Shout outs to my stank homies D squaaaa ecigga
I would like to join Meow Just since i meow {alot} im chill with guys who dont know the game that well and i dont noob bash {dont play normaly against new players}and great with art replays my best mod to play in is aikido but a skilled player in all basic mods
Name: Rodericko
IGN: Sc1ence01
Belt: Black
Gmt: +8 Philippines
Previous Clans: Destiny
What am I good at:
A. Making Torifriends
Proof: I have 20 steam friends, 19 of them plays (or played) toribash, plus I have other Torifriends but sadly I cant add them (I don't have a premium steam acc) or they don't have steam
B Academics
Proof: I know academics has little(or totally no) relevance to toribash but im good at deez. Im a second honor in our class
C. Helping
Proof: I basically help In many ways, even in real-life or in-game. I help out newbies if they want or really need help (its hard to see a white belter fighting against a black belter. It breaks my heart XD)
D. others:
- Taekwondo
- Aikido and other aikido variations
- Team Fortress 2
- And Im good being me.
Things about me:
Im Rodericko from the Philippines, Im a honor student, Gamer, and a Taekwondo Practioner. I basically love 2 games, Team Fortress 2 and Toribash. I love science and math (Most Awesome Torture for the Head). I will do anything and everything to improve myself in these games (TF2 and Toribash)

Why do I wanna join?
- I wanna have more Torifriends
- I wanna socialize in the community
- I wanna improve my skill
- I wanna prove my skill
- I wanna have chat-mates
- I wanna have trade-mates
- I wanna get rid of Ene-mates (lolol)

Replays:
Here are some of my replays
Spar ver. 0.1.0BR Rejectedbro.rpl

Monsta Killa.rpl

Monsta Killa ver 2.1.rpl

Monsta Killa ver 3.1.rpl

Thank You and God Bless!
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Meow
I would like to join
Yes i am a cat

dont question how im doing everything im doing right now

"Meow"

end of statement
dude nice you're in

everyone with something related to cats in their name can join whenever they want
meow