Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S] USP-S Torque FN (CSGO Item)

USP-S Torque FN with Sticker: Kawaii Killer CT

It currently has a trade cooldown, however I'll be accepting offers.
If a deal is made then I'll hold the item for you. You hold the payment.

Accepting TC, and other CSGO items.
Tradable After Nov 03, 2015 (8:00:00) GMT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DiabolicPanda View Post
4k?

You're kidding me right?
The sticker alone costs $3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
You're kidding me right?
The sticker alone costs $3

breh...adding a sticker to a weapon it usually loses all value...(eg. Adding a Howling Dawn sticker to an AWP safari mesh doesn't make it worth $200+)
Shhhh............can you hear the screams?
Originally Posted by DiabolicPanda View Post
breh...adding a sticker to a weapon it usually loses all value...(eg. Adding a Howling Dawn sticker to an AWP safari mesh doesn't make it worth $200+)

I'm not saying adding a $3 stick makes it $3+
It does at least make it a little more valuable at least $2-$2.5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I'm not saying adding a $3 stick makes it $3+
It does at least make it a little more valuable at least $2-$2.5

but you're still adding $1.60 - $2.10 x3
I would understand if the sticker was in the worst fucking looking spot ever, it wouldn't add any value.

You're basically saying if you put work into a house to fix it, just because it was once this price when broken down, it can't gain value.

If you put work or add stuff to a property, it does gain value. Not full 100% value, but some value.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I would understand if the sticker was in the worst fucking looking spot ever, it wouldn't add any value.

You're basically saying if you put work into a house to fix it, just because it was once this price when broken down, it can't gain value.

If you put work or add stuff to a property, it does gain value. Not full 100% value, but some value.

That, my good sir is a house. We're discussing something a few hundred thousand dollars cheaper.
-----
I'd understand if its was maybe 50c extra but more than a dollar is asking for a bit much.
Last edited by DiabolicPanda; Oct 27, 2015 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]