Ranking
Original Post
Flub_Replays? What the heck?
Yeha... replays it is indeed. Replays you shouldn't even look at because they're so horrible by the look D:
kay, enough ranting on about the replays. On with the show.

zerogravityboomkickflub: Not really zero gravity, it's just me flying in the air along with uke and happen to do a grab boomkick. Nothing out of the ordinary.

lolflubklapowie: This is a relaxed 360 kick. Nothing more to say.

0000__RutztheSensei2___flub: After Rutzor started giving me some tips about improving myself, i started to make a replay of what i had learnt. And yes, i know this replay is fail. BUT, i only posted it because it had a splitcap in 1 shot ;p

00___bowandarrow__flub: Simple. At the start, you'll see me pulling and invisble bow and arrow, then next thing you know, my punch would pretty much resemble the arrow.

Rate, comments C&C, you know what to do.
Attached Files
zerogravityboomkickflub.rpl (134.5 KB, 26 views)
lolflubklapowie.rpl (103.8 KB, 19 views)
0000__RutztheSensei2___flub.rpl (122.5 KB, 17 views)
00___bowandarrow__flub.rpl (95.3 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by flubbah; Oct 4, 2008 at 04:06 PM.
It makes me wonder..
I'm thinking the same thing as Stupinator, why does the third one have MY name in it ? lol

My favorite replay is the 360 laxed kick, very nice buildup, nice decap and pose.

good show, flubolicious even.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
well... Get Rutz to remake the 3rd and it'll be epix XD nah but all are really cool Flub... Wish I could remember how to play this game properly XD

(psst Rutz, teach how me to beat Meta)
I accidentally the whole bottle... Is this bad?
it was good...except the bow and arrow looksed nothing like drawing a bow :o it was still good
Technical Old School. - It exists.
zerogravityboomkickflub: yeah, head-grabbing boomkicks are getting a bit old, all have (almost) the same DM's.. but you did say it's nothing out of the ordinary, so I guess you're bulletproof here
lolflubklapowie: beautiful. I like the fast second half of the spinning
rutzthesensei2: I can definitely see Rutzor in there, but you seem to have a problem shifting to tipping to another direction where he would, and instead you keep tipping in the same one. the grab and kick were a bit of an anticlimax.
bowandarrow: just another boxing-ish punch, don't see no bow and arrow... but at that, it was a good one.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks, arch. Knew you would come sometime.
and for this replay. I'm sure lots of people have seen this, but i just wanted to post it here to more people would tell me what they think of it.
Attached Files
It makes me wonder..
I liked them. Specifally bow and arrow.

Not sure why you felt the need to dance around a lot in the third one, but it was nice.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
flozo was a pretty average splitcap. ot maybe somewhat above, more than a tad but not much. the tapkick does it. it just doesn't look good, and since you could have extended the knee a bit more after the kick, I don't see why you didn't.

it's not bad though, just not really good.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!