Ranking
Original Post
I can not load my own mod in multiplayer (Checked for solutions)
DISCLAIMER : I have checked for every posts about this on the forum :

- I uploaded it to the server, with the first line containing "#!/usr/bin/toribash",

- I have waited more than 12 hours for it to be validated, even tho some say it should be more like 5 minutes,

- I've tried loading it with /lm mod.tbm, it still resets to the mod I was at before.

I have to point out that an earlier version of the mod passed through, and I can load it fine.

Does it take more time to be approved?
Does it have too many blocks? (It's using all 128 of them)

Thanks for your time & answer,

Sora
Last edited by DashSora; Oct 27, 2015 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Clarification
try to put the mod in your mods folder or it might be corrupt try to re-save it and maybe it will work if that don't work pm skulfuk or one of the dev's and they can give you a little more information on this
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Unholybat5 View Post
try to put the mod in your mods folder or it might be corrupt try to re-save it and maybe it will work if that don't work pm skulfuk or one of the dev's and they can give you a little more information on this

I tried changing the mod folder and to re-save, nothing changed. :l
then try like i said pm a developer they will be able to go into more depth on this issue but quick question are you able to load the mod in singleplayer?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
DISCLAIMER : I have checked for every posts about this on the forum :

- I uploaded it to the server, with the first line containing "#!/usr/bin/toribash",

- I have waited more than 12 hours for it to be validated, even tho some say it should be more like 5 minutes,

- I've tried loading it with /lm mod.tbm, it still resets to the mod I was at before.

I have to point out that an earlier version of the mod passed through, and I can load it fine.

Does it take more time to be approved?
Does it have too many blocks? (It's using all 128 of them)

Thanks for your time & answer,

Sora

Hi Sora, dev here.

The amount of blocks should not affect time to mod approval, and mod approval should not take as long as it has in your case.

Could you provide a bit more information?

- What's the filename of the mod you tried to upload?
- What's the filename of the mod you previously successfully uploaded?
- Did you receive any error messages upon upload?

Thanks, and rest assured we're looking into it.
Last edited by Eleeleth; Oct 28, 2015 at 08:28 PM.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I've had so much great help from the people i personally PM'd that i completely forgot this post (oops).

The problem seem common tho, my friends can't upload a mod correctly (without getting any error messages), and I myself can't either (again)..

I really have no idea what might cause this.

The name of the mods we've had trouble uploading recently :

Greyshu
LaserFinal2
LaserFinalNoGlass

Thank a lot, though. The support you guys provide is great !
Just loaded each of them in multiplayer, what kind of problems do you have?
It takes about 10 minutes for a mod to become available in multiplayer after you upload it, after that you should be able to set it just like any other mod.