Toribash
Original Post
update just screwed me off!
I just updated to 4.5 and GUESS WHAT? ALL MY MODS.(the ones my buddys downloaded and gave me) AND ALL MY FCKIN REPLAYS ARE GONE.. FIX THIS.

THIS IS A OUTRAGE!
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Hey buddy, there really isn't any way to fix this as no one personally has access to your computer but you. If you didn't have the common sense to back up your files that's your own fault. There's nothing anyone can do here.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by HyperBlood View Post
I just updated to 4.5 and GUESS WHAT? ALL MY MODS.(the ones my buddys downloaded and gave me) AND ALL MY FCKIN REPLAYS ARE GONE.. FIX THIS.

THIS IS A OUTRAGE!

yeah only you could fix it but u didnt back up your files...
Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
4.5 is out? Since when?

since 4.4 came out
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 28, 2015 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Or you just do into to toribash (in your folders) and copy and paste the mods and replays back in..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
If you want to keep files without having to move them then install new versions in the same folder as the old one, that'll update the game rather than install a fresh version.

Or you could use Steam. Either are valid methods.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oh no i am horrible at using computer technology and dont know how to back up files n stuff. But so skulfuk I downloaded toribash 4.95 in the same folder though. My games file.. Didnt work
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Oh no i am horrible at using computer technology and dont know how to back up files n stuff. But so skulfuk I downloaded toribash 4.95 in the same folder though. My games file.. Didnt work

it's too late now :/ pretty sure is saying that for future reference
Last edited by KDigityDog; Oct 31, 2015 at 12:57 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |

Right click toribash icon on your desktop
open file location
See that bar up the top?
Remove Toribash-4.95 from it
then click on the toribash version you want to grab your replays from
then click on replays.
Or if you want to grab your mods, click data - mod then your mods will be there.
Question I didnt delete 4.92 yet I should still have there files right?