Toribash
Original Post
[S] Beautiful Entire 512x512 Set
Hello there, i recently bought an amazing set but unfortunately. i don't have the tc to buy the items for it which is a real shame.

Im selling the set for a very very nice price of 50k TC, the entire set could easyly be worth 100k the previous owner said.

The taster you see has only 8 of the textures out of every single one in the set, thats right, the thigh you see has another thigh different from it, and the same goes for all the items that correspond to being on the left or the right, aswell as other textures that arnt shown at all.

As you can probbably tell im not the greatest at making threads so please bear with me. i would display the entire set on a tori, but unfortunately i obviously dont have the 512x512 items needed to do that, if anybody could help me figure a free way to display them better would be a big help.

Thats pretty much it. PM me if you are interested.
Attached Images
Just a little taster.JPG (121.1 KB, 28 views)
pretty inactive cool dude
Ok so mind if i tell you an easier way either get on skype or here

Copy all the textures of the set > go to the place where you installed toribash> open file>Custom>newfolder(name it what ever you want forexample 'set')> paste all the textures there > Go to toribash > /lp 0 set ( or what ever you named it ) But dont dl that FILE!
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?