Toribash
Original Post
No-grab, that's all there is to it.
Aaa-yeee-aaa-yeee-aaa
~ I was thinking Tarzan when I did this. Features the mod Swingintobattle.tbm.

Archlurpy
~ I named it this because split punches always remind me of Archlurps. Actually my first split punch, hope you enjoy it.

Clean Split
~ ...it's strange how some awesome replays take shape. In this one I initially was just making Uke pose for my texture screenshots, but it ended up in a nice split.
Attached Files
a-jv aaa-yeee-aaa-yeee-aaa.rpl (110.8 KB, 18 views)
a-jv archlurpy.rpl (81.4 KB, 13 views)
a-jv clean split.rpl (96.1 KB, 13 views)
Aaa-yeee-aaa-yeee-aaa: sorry, mod replays aren't really my thing, but the spinning and pivoting arm in the end was nice.
archlurpy: Actually i watched this last to cherish the curiosity. I did enjoy it, but it didn't remind me of my splitpunches. that's because mine are usually straight and not backhands. that's good though, it's your replay after all. I also spent ten minutes trying to edit it into something I might have done with the starter, but I could only make arm punches, so the starter is, although looking familiar, different from mine. Who would've guessed, the camper brothers of the forums are actually two separate people 0.o
Clean split: nice and fast, even after the split. the only negative thing I could come up with here is the arm DM that takes some of the spotlight offa the split, since that is the main feat of the replay.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps
Who would've guessed, the camper brothers of the forums are actually two separate people 0.o

Du-whoa, omgsrslylol? :P I guess that's kinda good, we bring variety. Mmm..

You could probably consider the first replay as filler >_> I'm uploading replays in alphabetical order, 3 at a time, so..

I'm hesitating on whether to post more or wait for more comments.