Toribash
View Poll Results: Who is the Better Tori!
KronosLord
9 Votes / 47.37%
KrinkleKut
10 Votes / 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Family Feud Anyone?
My brother and I have been arguing about who is better than the other at Toribash, but there is no way to fight against each other because we only have one computer.

So we thought of a way to compete, through replays.
Cast a vote in the poll to show us who you think is the better tori.

I'll post my replays first..
Attached Files
KronosLord__Clean Decap.rpl (76.5 KB, 7 views)
Kronoslord__Epic.rpl (82.8 KB, 9 views)
KronosLord__Limp2.rpl (46.2 KB, 7 views)
KronosLord__Muwahahahahaha.rpl (46.0 KB, 9 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
well, while waiting for your bro's replays, I'll comment yours. not the MP though, cuz that's too hard, but I will notify that in my vote once I have comparison.

clean decap: clean, sure, but you were a bit stiff before it, and you cold have extended the knee more without getting damage, cuz that tap has no ballz in it.
getting better at decaps: this is a pretty basic decap punch, that would need a punch. the name tells me that it's one of your first though, so I can see why it's so simple.
limp2: nice punch! I like it how it curves from behind the back. you are sorta fluid until the punch hits, but then you just freeze up, which really kills the mood. in fluid replays, after the strike is when you're extra smooth, the hardness required for DM's doesn't allow for as good tricks as the freedom once you're done with uke.
muwahahahahahaha: pretty similar to the first two decap punches, but straighter than the second one and from a longer distance than either of them. yet again, could do with better pose

___

edit:

MiniMadman
: has quite a lot of grabbing... but the opposition has no madman, so you're in the clear on that field. no pose here either.
CleanCut: nice speed, and I like how the torso flails around afterwards... but the frames are really no excuse to not have a pose.
Unique: well not really anything new under the sun... but cool. I've done a couple of torso madmans myself, with less twitchyness and more clean strikes. This isn't at all bad either, but it looks like you're on a triplefold overdose of caffeine pills.
WaitForItSplit: nice DM's... but looks a bit technical with the long (relatively, that is) pause. and there's some pretty shameless ghosting. good nevertheless, very good.
ZombieLegs: now this is unique. could have done with an uke DM, though, and you wouldn't have had to dismember your wrist.

well, I've made my decision. and I found it rather easy, really. krinklecut is the one to receive my vote.
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 4, 2008 at 07:35 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Kronos Is a loser and logged into me and voted for himself. In all his accounts.

Dakota26
LegoBank
and KronosLord

how lame.
he should be suspended..
Uh.. Inactive much?